Dr. Gopal Rai is Chief Executive officer (CEO) of Dhirendra Group of Company (DGC).
After completing his Ph.D. in Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering) from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, in June 2007.
He has been involved in planning, designing and execution of major challenging projects like
• Mumbai International Airport Runway Bridge strengthening.
• Strengthening of bridge over the Mithi River in Mumbai.
• JNPT ROB bridge strengthening, T2 terminal Sahar Bridge.
• HPCL PDA structure
• Mantralaya (Maharashtra) Fire Strengthening
• Western Railway distressed Bridge PSC girder
• Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital
He has also conducted 70 National and International seminar conference and participated more then 300 conference. Also published
• Four international publications in prestigious Journal.
• 32 National publication
• 5 Interview with prestigious publication (Title from Industry RAJA OF RETROFITTING) He is Committee Member for ISSE (Mumbai Centre), Bureau of Indian Standards, American Concrete Institute. He is also serving as General Secretary for Association of Structural Retrofitting (ASTR), General Secretary for Indian Institute of Bridge Engineers, IIBE.
DGC has been honored with global awards for
• Dhirendra Group of Company ( DGC) got award as “Leading structural Rehabilitation company” BERG , ICONS of SPACE , Singapore , September 2017
• National Award this year DGC has been honored by Construction Industry Development Council with ‘CIDC Vishwakarma Award, 2015’ under category ‘Best Construction Project’ for strengthening work of Bridge at Mithi River at Mumbai International Airport and JNPT ROB Bridge Strengthening work.
• Best Enterprise, Socrates Award Ceremony, London 2014.
• International Quality Crown Award, London 2013.
• FICCI and Government OF INDIA Process Innovator of the year for two consecutive years 2012 & 2013.